Old June 18th 05, 01:22 PM
Father of the Year

I don't want to wear my seatbelt and I do not want the government to tell me
to wear a seat belt.
Do you have helmet laws for motorcycles in your state? No helmets in Pa and
no seat belts on motorcycles?
So why if I am in a 4 wheel tank with airbags do I have to do something that
the govt. does not require of 2 wheeled death machines? And why are you so
simple as to support them blindly. People die with seat belts on and
without. If you are going to die, you are going to die. And you can tell
that to impotent small dicked Ted.

n.umich.edu...