Old November 6th 17, 09:26 AM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,sci.electronics.repair

Default What are some car-repair jobs you always wished you could do but have never done?

On Mon, 6 Nov 2017 04:49:16 +0000 (UTC), RS Wood >
wrote:

>>> Some do, some don't. (perhaps today they all do - not sure)
>>>

>> The ones I buy sure do! ;-)

>Two vehicles that are worthless to me:
>1. FWD
>2. Belt

Absoltely no biggy, on either count.
I like FWD. I like RWD. in NORMAL driving, there is basically no
difference - and the flat floor of a FWD is nice - and with the weight
of the engine over the drive wheels traction is snow is MUCH superior
to the traction of a rear wheel drive car with no extra weight in the
rear - - -

I've had my say on belts