Old January 8th 06, 08:32 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo

Default A Newbie Posts

In ,
SteveH > wrote something quite bizarre, possibly in
an effort to confuddle the world. It went like so;
> Catman > wrote:
>
>> SteveH wrote:

>>> Sometimes I do, for the economy. Then I realise that the cost vs.
>>> the cost of my daily hack means it would take me 5 years to recoup
>>> the cost.

>> But but but, you own a Marea.....

> Yes, and?
>
> It's just a less pretty 156 with a better engine.

Steve H in "Fiat engine better than Alfa engine" shocker.

--
Pete M - Scouse Git Extraodinaire (I like my 155 engine)
Alfa 155, Ford Capri (still dead), Porsche 911 Carrera 3.2

"This is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules"