Old May 23rd 14, 05:08 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_2_]

Default Replace Tice pressure sensors 2002 c5

You're welcome. This week I had to change the front wheel bearing (and seal) in my '72. Didn't want to wait for the shipping time for Rockauto so I got them at Autozone, $33.97, Rockauto for the same set was less $22, including shipping. The price of each bearing was $13.99 VS $4.90 for the A2 and A3 Timken bearing, I'll plan ahead better next time.
<Ev> wrote in message ...
Thank you Dad its been a long time since we have spoke about 3 years! I hope this finds you and yours doing well. I could always count on you for great advise

Best Regards
Evan
2002 Coupe Magnetic Red "Maggie"

$45 will buy them anywhere, get out of the Corvette stores. Try Rockauto good parts and good service, ACDelco number 25773946, $43.89, Dorman, same sensor $37.79. Their shipping cost is more than fair as todays prices go.
<Ev> wrote in message ...
Looking for a good price to replace tire pressure sensors in palm beach fl ecklers wants 79.00 each
any help or alternative
Thank you in advance
Ev