Old December 16th 05, 08:36 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default GTR: You must be kidding me

"RodP" > wrote in message
. au...
> In article > ,
> graycat says...
>

>> "RodP" > wrote in message
>> .au...
>> > In article >,
>> > graycat says...

>> > You're missing something.
>> >
>> > --
>> > Cheers,
>> > Rod.

>> Thanks Rod, that was very helpful.

> I don't know what else you were asking for...?
>
> GTR is worth it.
>
> You didn't give any specs of your system. All you really asked was
> whether GTR is worth it, IMO it is.
>
> --
> Cheers,
> Rod.

I just got through building my new computer, AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual core,
4800 Toledo CPU. Asus A8N32-SLI-Deluxe. 2 gigs of OCR 4200 gold Ram. 2
Maxtor serial hard drives. This box kicks ass.
When I installed GTR, it kept locking up on me and I had to reboot twice.
Then it would not recognize my Logitech Formula Force wheel and so I never
really got started. I spent about 45 minutes trying to get it right before I
got ****ed off and just quit. This is not a good sign for a sim that people
are saying good things about.
So, if you have any ideas as to why it would not recognize my wheel, that
would be great. Then maybe I could give it a real go.
Anyone else have a problem with their Logitech FF wheel?