Old November 11th 05, 12:39 PM
DBLZOOM

Default 2000 Miata - Check Engine Light

If you suspect the cataylic convertor you should take it to a Mazda
dealership and have them check it out. The catalytic convertor is
warranted for 80,000 miles under the emmission control warranty (at
least here in the States). I had mine replaced for free and I'm the
fifth owner of the car. You shouldn't spend any money on a catalytic
convertor unless you have very high mileage.