Old December 21st 04, 05:48 AM
2toGo Online Racing!

Default Looking for a Group of Racers??

2toGo Online Racing

with CTS and Cup plus special races throughout the week.

Looking to expand our league racing.

Looking for intermediate to seasoned racers with NR2003

We are currently running CTS SS Winter Series and a PTA Winter Series

Regular Season Starts in Late February when the Nextel Season Starts.

If you can hold a line, respect your fellow racers, give and take on
the track, take criticism of your driving habits, then perhaps you'll
fit in this Group just fine. If you try to win at all costs, then you
best go elsewhere. We are not looking for "Points Racers Only".

We race League Races on Wednesday and Fridays at 915PM EST. As
a 2toGo Member you are asked to attend either both or one of these
events every week.

Check us out at http://www.2togo.net