Old April 8th 06, 01:38 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default Wal-Mart Auto Tire Scam

You are dead wrong. Please don't post libelous information about
WalMart.

Treadwear Mileage Warranty
If the tread on a tire wears down to its wear bars before reaching its
warranted mileage, we will issue credit toward a replacement tire on a
prorated basis. For example, if a tire warranted for 40,000 miles wore
out after 20,000 miles, you would receive a credit of half the original
price of that tire toward the current price of a new replacement tire.
Uneven or premature tire wear caused by a vehicle's mechanical problems
is not covered by this warranty.

Guess what Buckwheat...the "we" above is WalMart. If you are too damn
dumb to read the information available before handing over your money I
have no sympathy.