Old September 6th 04, 02:03 PM
Ward

Default 1949 Chevy Styleline

Good morning,

I recently cleaned out an old antique desk. Stuck in the back behind one of
the drawers was an original invoice for a 1949 Chevy Styleline 2102 2-door
sedan. The document contains the following information: serial number,
motor number, key number, color, and optional equipment and accessories. I
know this type of document is important to antique car collectors. I have
two questions: is this a "collectable" car that may still be around and if
so, what is the best way to find the owner? Should I just throw out this
document?

Thanks for your help.

Liz