Old August 17th 05, 04:24 PM
Lynn

Well on another inspection, we quickly determined that the hose that wasn't
stopped up the last time we checked was completely missing. Who knows!
We replaced it with a piece of 1/2" vacuum hose and are closely monitoring
to see if the problem returns.

His car doesn't have a sun roof but thanks anyway.

Thanks, Lynn

77.134...