Old April 9th 05, 12:10 PM
Andy Turner

On 8 Apr 2005 21:43:50 -0700, wrote:

>charles blassberg wrote:
>> If you searched for this on google the above is for you )
>>
>> Given that my Audi hasn't even arrived yet can I expect Audi owners

>> cut each other up on the road and score points against each other

>until
>> one dies?
>>
>> Oops wouldn't like to stray onto another topic in a thread as

>emotional
>> as peoples driving habits.

>I guess that maybe top-posting Audi drivers would hold the speed limit
>in the passing lane. Since only *they* matter, that's what you could
>expect. Or some other MFFY* driving habit. After all, differing
>styles must be accomadated.

Different styles of driving *are* accomodated, as are different modes
of transport and indeed different models of car. Since you
(presumably) drive an Audi, do you exect that everyone drives one
since that is your preference? Do you think people that drive other
models are wrong? Do you think motorbikes should be outlawed too?

Incidentally, it speaks volumes that you've bailed out of replying to
any message of mine, yet you're still sniping and whining elsewhere.

andyt