Old April 8th 05, 10:06 PM
charles blassberg

wrote:

>>>Let's all start posting in all-caps, HTML, with attached binaries.
>>>After all, any preference is valid, right?
>>>
>>>:roll eyes:
>>>

> [top-post fixed to help with clarity]
>

>>You're being silly.

> Of course I am. If the logic holds for one, then it holds for all, no
> matter how silly.
>

>>I suppose you just want to escalate things so that
>>it will eventually get to a spot where you start to be right.

> Shhh! Don't tell anyone I told you, but I've been right *all along.*
>
> Have a nice weekend.
>
> E.P.

If you searched for this on google the above is for you )

Given that my Audi hasn't even arrived yet can I expect Audi owners to
cut each other up on the road and score points against each other until
one dies?

Oops wouldn't like to stray onto another topic in a thread as emotional
as peoples driving habits.