Old August 5th 08, 04:47 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
dave AKA vwdoc1[_2_]

Default How to change outside temp reading from Celcius to Fahrenheit 2001 Volkswagen Golf GTI VR6???

OK this car used to show the outside temperature in the dash in Fahrenheit,
but after some a/c work it shows it in Celcius now.

How to set it back to Fahrenheit? I believe it must be easy but have
searched the internet and found little to nothing.
I have not messed around with it nor looked around with my vag-com tool.
I will assume that it is in the a/c controls but figured someone can give a
quick informative answer so I don't have to flounder around. <g>

TIA,
One out of many daves