Old November 17th 08, 06:20 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
johnnyjohn

Default ?VTI Transmission Experiences in the Vue?

RUN FROM THE SATURN VUE!!!! It is a pile junk so bad that dealers refuse
to work it. I purchased new from Saturn of Montgomery and they do not
honor their work or warranty, replaced rear wheel bearings several
times, has not run right from day two, runs rough and nevers get more
than 13 MPG. Has been sitting for sometime with a bad transission that
Saturn refuses to work on. Dealer says that it is a bad trans and is no
longer made by GM, cannot get new one nor can get parts. Dealer says not
to tell anyone he said it but I should sue GM as the transmission is a
bad design and defective. There is a lawsuit about the transmission that
I am waiting on the papers to join. In the meantime the VUE sits while I
still make payments on it and the loan value is so bad i can't get a
loan to fix-if I can find a used transmission as used transmissions and
used parts are the only way to fix it. RUN FROM IT (want to buy a nice
used Saturn?)

--
johnnyjohn
johnnyjohn's Profile: http://www.gmforum.com/online/member.php?userid=380