Old April 27th 04, 10:14 PM
SteveH

Default Got my 75 back :-)

She's been away for a few days having the gearbox stripped and
rebuilt....

Work done:
New diff. bearings
Several other bearings also replaced
Diff crownwheel and pinion replaced by better ones from a spare box I
gave them to cannibalise
Synchro rings replaced
Linkage adjusted, lubricated.

It's like I have a new car - so much so that I got her home and polished
her.

Looks like I'll have to start saving to have the bodywork done next.
Although she doesn't look rusty, I'm scared of the thought of taking off
any of the plastic ;-)

Still, I'm a very happy Alfa driver tonight :-)

VW Golf GL Cabrio - Alfa 75 TS - Alfa 155 TS Lusso - COSOC KOTL