Old October 25th 04, 10:23 PM
Charlie Self

Grumpy au Contraire responds:

>I would not drive a treasured car in any of these areas during foul
>weather. Best to get a beater to do that...

Yeah, I'm in central VA and everyone here does the same. I wanted to hit the
last cruise-in in my town so I could line up some winter and spring photography
for possible articles, and I blew it. I didn't realize it folded so early. Most
vehicles are indoors now until probably April ven though the motorcyclists are
still out and we haven't had our first frost, never mind hard freeze.

Charlie Self
"When we are planning for posterity, we ought to remember that virtue is not
hereditary." Thomas Paine