Old August 27th 05, 12:16 PM
Remco Moedt

On 27 Aug 2005 00:32:42 -0700,
wrote:

>The community has no one to blame but itself for their lack of
>contact. They're human too and aren't exactly thrilled with "you guys
>are a idiots, what the heck are you wasting time on this or that for"
>types of posts.
>
>Ya can stands so much and ya just can't stands no more :-P

Hmmm. I'm convinced about their talent regarding programming and art,
I'm less convinced about their talent regarding public relations.
First they promised mountains (WSC), then it was a long silence, then
they promised mountains again with a big hype (RL), and then there was
silence again....

You seem to forget that they agreed to update the site every month,
but they didn't keep their promise. Like they also didn't deliver the
promised demo. Can happen, but TELL the public that you're not ready
yet, don't hide and blame the community.

The only thing they should've done was updating the public in a
regular interval, like every 2 months. And then not with a lot of
info, but just 2 or 3 lines with the main points.

I respect your loyalness towards the West Bros, but don't shut your
eyes for the mistakes they made.

Cheers!

Remco