Old August 27th 05, 03:36 AM
jason moyer

Gregor Veble wrote:

> About your proposed attitude towards Racing Legends; that's exactly the
> idea, one should take interest in it when it's released (or thereabout),
> no sense in talking about it at this point as that just creates
> pointless arguments, as was so painfully learned in the past.

Honestly, I think a lot of the jokes and general disdain directed
towards your project would go away if someone simply posted "hey guys,
we're still working on this, thanks " posts every couple months over
on the RL forum. It's too late to undo the damage from the website
launch and so forth but I don't think it would take much effort to keep
people happy.

Jason