Old February 20th 14, 08:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

Default burning oil...?

I drive a 96 Saturn sc2. 2 door voup. Black.
I recently changed out the radiator, water pump, belt and plugs/wires and I noticed the other day that I'm putting oil in it. Betweek oil changes and this leads me to be almost certain that I am in fact burning oil. I've got about 130,000 miles on it and I will most likely keep this car forever. I love it. I don't want to have to do any serious/ week long tinkering.. but what can I do (other than soak it in some wonder fluid and change out the valve cover gasket) to ease up the oil consumption?
Any suggestions?