Old June 20th 05, 09:17 PM

JP Roberts wrote:
> I'm perfectly immune to any criticism coming from individuals like you

Obviously not, because you keep responding. Just because I am honest
enough to be able to call you oatmeal-for-brains doesn't mean that I'm
not educated as well.

After all, ill-mannered simpletons such as yourself usually do not
understand logic, reason or politeness. So blunt truth in words with
few syllables must be used.

It's too bad you can't understand the physics of what Mr. Smith told
you. Then you wouldn't be so angry with me for pointing out your
shortcomings.

Have I written this in words too large for you to comprehend?

E.P.