Old December 12th 04, 04:02 AM
Dad

You need to have driven them both, no contest. When new the '84 was still a
flexible flyer and hopped all over the place, tweaked is another story. Wow,
1 G, I can do that in my driveway, what's great about that? They make a good
cheap autocross machine now that they are cheap enough to build up right.
What's a Camaro? That's right, it's the Chevy II/Nova with new skin, almost
forgot about both forgettable cars.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51
"Joe V" > wrote in message
>I believe when new the '84 Z-51 would pull close to 1G on the skid pad .
> Even by today's standards Me thinks that's some durn good hand'lin Dad!
> Must
> admit I don't know the figures on the C5 or C6(aka New Camaro)
>
> Dad wrote in message >...

groups.com...