Old January 19th 06, 02:56 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Police chase BMW, driver later LLB's on interstate

Dave Stone <n> wrote:

>On Foxnews they just had a heli following a BMW in a police pursuit
>(Texas?). About a minute after I turned it on, they said the police (cars)
>chose not to continue the chase. The heli still continued to monitor the

Why even chase in the first place. Send a helicopter up, put a few
..50Cal rounds through the hood / engine.. If it's being driven by a
car thief, then put one through the driver.
--
Email reply: please remove one letter from each side of "@"
Spammers are Scammers. Exterminate them.