Old May 10th 05, 05:01 AM
Jim Warman

Dang... I forgot the funnest part.. Whilst at my friends yard picking up my
holiday trailer, we pulled another friends '69 RoadRunner into the shop and
I made the shopping list for what we need to plumb and wire the engine bay
to get it ready for the fresh 440. We also discussed the problems I'm having
finding a manifold I like for our stroker 440 (500 inches) - lots of single
plane, single carb manifolds but we want a small tunnel ram for two medium
sized carbs. http://www.telusplanet.net/public/me...ic/teaser3.jpg

No matter what you think or say, I see only one person with any real
problems...... this is the guy that has to change posting names nearly
daily. Don't you think that that fact may be a hint?