Old May 10th 05, 04:51 AM
Jim Warman

Well... let's see... held up for parts on my last job of the day so I
managed to sneak off at 5:00. Off to Bumper To Bumper to order some tools
out of the latest sales flyer (the guys on the trucks have far too much of
my money and the tools are really much different in quality - Jet and
Westward are great tools for a lot less than SnapOff and MAC - and the
warranty works much better too).... Stopped off and ordered tubing for a
tripod mount for my second satellite dish.

Dashed home for a fine home cooked meal with Mrs mechanic and kicked back
for an hour before riding the scooter out to Canyon Creek to meet some
friends. We're planning a short run this Sunday to work out the winter
cobwebs. That settled, it was back home to grab a truck and drag the holiday
trailer home and begin the dewinterizing process.

Later tonight, I go over my notes for a short presentation at the fire hall
tomorrow evening and, time permitting, I work on the site plan for my
house... major renovations happening but I need a permit for the next stage.
Life is good when your not wasting it trying to be a dick... you should try
it some day.

Having said all that, I'm sure I have given you many things to twist and
turn..... oh, just waiting for a call back, too.