Old March 18th 07, 06:56 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4

Default Man made Global warming is a lie!

On Mar 17, 11:38 am, ".boB" > wrote:
> Fuller Rath wrote:
> > We're still waiting for you to post some peer reviewed scientific rebuttals to global warming. P.S. Reich wing talking points
> > don't count.

> Is there anything anyone could say, post, or point
> out that could enlighten your position? No, of course
> not. You know everything there is to know about this
> subject, and you refuse to let new information spoil
> that position.
> I could pull out the list of sources and type them
> all in here for you. I could go to each web site and
> link it for you. Why bother? You'll either refuse to
> read them, or refuse to believe them. Use google and
> do your own research. I refuse to waste that much
> time on a troll.
> And I bet you think it's all GW's fault, too.
>
> --
> .boB
> 2006 FXDI hot rod
> 2001 Dodge Dakota QC 5.9/4x4/3.92
> 1966MustangCoupe - Daily Driver
> 1965 FFR Cobra - 427W EFI, Damn Fast.

Danish scientist: Global warming is a myth

Published: Mar 15, 2007 at 12:51 PM
COPENHAGEN, Denmark, March 15 (UPI) -- A Danish scientist said the
idea of a "global temperature" and global warming is more political
than scientific.

University of Copenhagen Professor Bjarne Andresen has analyzed the
topic in collaboration with Canadian Professors Christopher Essex from
the University of Western Ontario and Ross McKitrick of the University
of Guelph.

It is generally assumed the Earth's atmosphere and oceans have grown
warmer during the recent 50 years because of an upward trend in the so-
called global temperature, which is t! he result of complex
calculations and averaging of air temperature measurements taken
around the world.

"It is impossible to talk about a single temperature for something as
complicated as the climate of Earth," said Andresen, an expert on
thermodynamics. "A temperature can be defined only for a homogeneous
system. Furthermore, the climate is not governed by a single
temperature. Rather, differences of temperatures drive the processes
and create the storms, sea currents, thunder, etc. which make up the
climate".

He says the currently used method of determining the global
temperature -- and any conclusion drawn from it -- is more political
than scientific.

The argument is presented in the Journal of Non-Equilibrium
Thermodynamics.