Old October 23rd 12, 03:52 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Observer

Default 2014 Chevrolet Corvette to debut at Detroit Auto Show, start production in Q3 2013

On Mon, 22 Oct 2012 20:50:38 -0700, "uncle_vito"
> wrote:

>"CardsFan" > wrote in message ...
>>

>> "Observer" wrote in message
>>
>> On Sun, 21 Oct 2012 20:55:12 -0700, "uncle_vito"
>> > wrote:
>>

>>>"MummyChunk" > wrote in message
>>>news9adnbDjGb9oYB7NnZ2dnUVZ_jqdnZ2d@giganews. com...

>>> -snip-
>>>>

>>>Bet they still have that turd push rod engine. 2014 is just a GM cheapo
>>>rehash of the C6. Boring and another ploy to get the Vette sheeple to
>>>trash
>>>their C6's and pony up for a C7. When is GM going to build a world class
>>>car? 9000 rpm rev limit, overhead cam, 4 value per, direct injection,
>>>variable valve timing and an interior that is better than rental car? Also
>>>ditch that lazy union labor. Mfg the vette in a right to work state where
>>>the workers really want to do a good job and do not watch the clock. They
>>>go home when the days work is done, and not before.
>>>

>> Do you really think a $50k car will be world class ??? I've heard
>> good things about the Corvette when it's in the $100k spot.
>> _________________
>>
>> As should be obvious, that guy is a troll. Please don't reply to his crap.
>>
>> AJM
>> '93 40th Anniversary coupe, 6 sp (both tops)
>>

>Not a troll here. I own a '64 roadster. I just enjoy how GM plays owners
>who always have to have the latest gizmos in their ride. Their marketing
>strategy is to just put in enough new stuff to get you to trade in your few
>years old Vette. Then you buy new and GM will do it again. Repeat owner
>will end up taking $35k hits between cars. Ouch.

Ok, I'll decide then if you are a troll and decide whether to cut this
off.

Meanwhile in reference to your post, almost all car makers do the same
thing, not just GM. I suppose you could say food makers do the same
too, as in "new and improved" versus "old and the same". Would you
want to buy any product if it said "old and the same" ?

I think you will have to find another avenue to put Corvette down
because your last two posts I read, don't seem to be valid nowadays.
Further, if you truly own a '64 Vette, why would you want to put any
Corvette down (new or old)? That makes me ponder if you are telling
the truth about owning any Corvette but for the moment I'll consider
you eccentric vs. a liar vs. a troll.