Old March 3rd 12, 04:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Bill Berckman

Default So it's been a decade...

There is a reunion going on and nobody told me about it. ) I still
check in from time to time and today just happened to be one of those
times. Good to see some familiar names. This group may not have the
traffic that it once did, but has always been my favorite ACVW group.
Jan I remember the year you stayed online for 24 hours straght during
New Years Eve chat. I saw you pics of Frannie's retoration from your
other post. Glad to see she is being taken care of. Don't have an
ACVW at present. Have been driving my 2007 Honda Element as my daily
driver since March 2010. Had to buy used because they discontinued
the stick shift in 2010, and I did not want the built in navigation
system that they had on the 2009 and later models. It also didn't
hurt that it was lot less expensive than a new one. Not VW, but have
a few pics of the Element if anyone feels like looking:
http://rides.webshots.com/album/578354740oXFWzt