Old August 8th 10, 04:03 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
Manco

Default Why are Germans electronically challenged?

On Sun, 08 Aug 2010 12:02:41 +0100, Benjamin Gawert >
wrote:

>On 07/08/2010 19:38, * Manco:
>
>> If it is a product that involves electronics or software, and it's
>> from Germany, it is likely to look very good but be a buggy piece of
>> ****.

>For example?

A lot of their musical equipment, for example the Access Virus TI.

>> Why is it so difficult for them to get electronics or software
>> engineering right?
>>
>> Is the beer too strong?

>More likely your idea of the world is overly simplistic (you're not
>American by chance, are you?).

No, I'm not American. Also I've worked with electrical and software
engineers from all over the globe and I see this recurring confusion
pattern every time I work with a German engineer. Sort of like the
confusion you're displaying in this thread, are you German by any
chance?