Old October 28th 04, 01:57 PM
Plowboy2

Seems to me that there was some people on this group that bought a wheel
that works on a PS2 and the PC, I take it that the X-Box and PS2 have
nothing in common in this connection, right?

Microsoft, they are dumbasses... "Hey lets build a set-top box, based on a
PC, but no... dont shares the use of usb things that _Gamers_ might want to
use, like joysticks..." Naw, that would be smart

Jay J enlightened us with: