Old October 16th 15, 12:47 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Ashton Crusher[_2_]

Default 94 explorer cruise control problem

On Thu, 15 Oct 2015 23:18:00 +0000, willie
> wrote:

>I have replaced the servo, the green box under the dash, the brake light
>switch and still not working. I had it diagnosed by ford specs and those where
>the things I was told to replace and still not working, anyone have an idea on
>what's next or how to figure what the problem is ?

I can only guess but have to wonder if the switches in the steering
wheel are working, like the on-off switch. Also I assume there is
some kind of "clockspring" for the wires from those switches and
perhaps one or more wires in the "clocksping" have broken.