Old December 14th 10, 06:17 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
FBNE[_2_]

Default C5 headlights -

Merry Christmas all. Either I am getting older or the headlights on my
C5 seem to be too dim for me. It is especially troublesome on the
low-beam side. It looks like the beam is "hitting" the road about 20
feet in front of the drivers side and only slightly better on the pax
side. I have the silverstar bulbs in there now and did not see any
improvement. Anyone running better LED bulbs or street legal HIDS? Te
lights look fairly good on hi-beam, but practical in traffic. Thx

-FBNE