Old September 2nd 06, 01:31 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
mh51867

Default '86 Jeep CJ7 - need help

Not thick enough to be lube - that's for certain. Definitely oily and
thin. I'll check all seals & cups - just very strange in my opinion
for both tires (both sides in other words) to have this stuff sprayed
all over them.

Thanks for the input - keep it coming if this issue sounds like
something you know of.