Old January 1st 13, 12:57 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
KWW[_2_]

Default Brief "survey". Has Honda lost its way?

Sir. I may look at Edmunds, KBB, and some other places, however as to
the other sources, I USED to be a member of Consum Rpts until I received
their detailed auto survey. I had an automobile that had some real
design issues and I discovered that the questions in their survey were
so poorly written that the various issues which my car had would be
diluted over a number of categories depending upon how I or others felt
they were best categorized.

In addition, it never hurts to have additional data points. I was not
trolling this group by asking my question. I genuinely was hoping for
additional anecdotal information in hopes that I might confirm that the
issues I was observing were in fact indicative of a previous generation
of Hondas but that they had been remedied in subsequent ones. Yes one
has to sift through the results but some trends might have emerged which
I could then try to correlate against either the aforementioned media
sources or directly with a service writer friend at a dealership.

Oh well, happy new year!