Old February 28th 07, 02:49 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
æ - Dave - æ

Default Letter To Muscle Machines

aint it the ****s getting old?
the cars I had as a kid in the early 80's were 60-70s cars about 10-15
years old -- pretty obtainable for the average kid hotrodder.
todays generation in the 2000's looks back 10-20 years for a car and see's
mostly 80's stuff.. that is what they have to work with. so maybe the
magazine is trying to appeal more so to the average day hotrodder.?

oups.com...