Old August 24th 06, 08:54 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge
Smitty61

Default 2005 Dodge Caravan 6 CD Changer Issue

hi,

I purchased a brand new dodge caravan 2005 which has a built in dash 6
cd changer. After about a week all my cds got stuck so I brought the
van back to the dealer and they installed a new unit. They returned the
cd's back to my once the factory was able to get them out.

Soon after same thing happened again. Dealer told me I cannot use Burnt
homemade cd's?? WHAT THE HECK IS THE DIFFERENCE!!! they are made just
like the store bought ones!!

I took it to another dealer and they replaced the unit.

Seemed ok for a little while but now I am having the same issue.

CD's get stuck ? I have many friends with hondas and toyotas and other
make cars with 6 cd changers and they never had a problem. WHY DO I
HAVE THIS ?? Am i just getting a LEMON radio every time or I cannot use
burnt cd's like they said???

CRAZY!!!