Old March 25th 05, 11:05 AM
JM

"Michael Horton" > wrote in
news:OwP0e.73934$ZO2.50530@edtnps84:

> What's wrong with the CTS, BGN, T/A, and Aero88 mods? Name me some
> gaming companies that let you reverse engineer their .exe files in
> order to release a new mod for them? They'll let you mod them all you
> want to as long as you don't change their actual core code.

Technically I wouldn't call them mods at all. They were implemented by
papyrus people after all.

The only issue people can't seem to graps is that some values are stored in
a binary file rather than a text "ini" file, and seem to think there's some
special protection against editing binary files.

We'll find out if FIRSTvsMcArther ever goes to court, but I (sadly) suspect
one side may well just bully the other with money and lawyers before it
gets to be heard.

cheers
John