Old February 8th 07, 02:45 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default ? About Remote Start - 2002 Mustang Coupe 3.8L Automatic

..boB,

Thanks for your input. I guess that's what I was thinking but I wasn't
sure if these bypass relays actually use a key or not. The information
on the web about them is very minimal.

I'm guessing they broke the key open and put the PATS chip in the
steering column. I ordered two blank PATS keys on Ebay and I am going
to get them cut at the hardware store. If they work, I guess I'll know
where the other key (or at least part of it is).

Can anyone else confirm that the physical key is NOT used inside the
PATS bypass relay?

Thanks again for your help.

Brian