Old July 16th 12, 04:12 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Default Civic lug studs

jim beam > wrote:
> you could still do this stud if you're prepared to cut out a hole in the
> disk's splash guard. they're not structural, and once the stud is

I would be willing to do various things to the splash guard, but that's not
the problem, it is the bearing area.

> look into the splash guard hole if money is an issue.

I would be happy to eliminate some money flow in the mechanical area over
the past couple of months.
(PTU in a Ford Escape AWD, Ford Braking System message, Ford outer tie rod
ends, overlooked and then replaced inner tie rod ends, starter and clutch
problems on a John Deere tractor, coil on a weed eater.)

The Honda should be fixed tomorrow, if the parts have arrived.