Old March 8th 07, 09:17 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

Default US stuck in reverse on fuel economy

Back in the 1950's,there were some good size six passenger new and older
American name brands/American manufactured cars on the market which got
at least 30 miles per gallon.Willys made and sold some of them.Look at
the prices per gallon of gasoline now,I recently read that in
California,it is up to about $3.00 per gallon now.Some ''feel good''
people will say,But,adjusted for inflation,,,,,, blah blah blah.

The prices per gallon (in my oinion) of gasoline and diesel fuel are a
RIP OFF.
cuhulin