Old October 30th 06, 02:30 PM posted to alt.autos.studebaker,rec.autos.tech,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,alt.autos.corvette
63Avanti

Default best anti-RF ignition wiring TYPE

now this is interesting,
I remember fabricating for my neighbor's '62 Ford a metal can with
braided shielded wires to cover his distributor and cables out to the
plugs. I no longer knew when he drove out of his driveway by watching
the patterns on my TV (UHF).

Now for the question.
Any one know if these boots, if self-fabricated, are essentially a
CYLINDER, grounded by contact with the engine block?

.. A