Old July 7th 10, 07:16 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
pjgtech[_2_]

Default For sale - BRD F1 Sim Wheel and pedals - (UK)

On 07/07/2010 00:23, APLer wrote:
>> Hi...
>>
>> I have already sold my BRD race frame pro, next to go is my BRD F1 Sim
>> wheel and pedals.
>>
>> See this website for lots of info, digital photos and contact details.
>>
>> http://homepage.ntlworld.com/petergagg/brdf1sim.htm
>>
>> What OS's are supported by the drivers?

You don't need any drivers, (for the F1 Sim) and as far as I know it
will work on any OS (simply set it up in control panel as a game
controller).

If you use the sound card for the game port, you can get (free) drivers
for almost any OS for that too as far as I know? win 95, win98, win xp,
win Vista, etc...

Or alternatively you can buy game port to usb converters.

Thanx