Old January 7th 08, 02:42 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Iva

Default Where are you and your Miata?

Pat wrote:
<snippage>
> Hey Iva, low of 62 and high of 80 tomorrow.
> I was just outside working on the car wearing shorts, sandals and a
> light t-shirt. It was a bit chilly. :-)

Braggart. <g> I think it got all the way up to 42F today. We were
about an hour north of here last night for a Trans-Siberian Orchestra
show and there was freezing rain coming down when we left the concert.
When we got home, there was about 1/8" of ice on our front walk.
Nowhere else, just on the brick walk.

So, of course, I slipped and fell on it. ;-(

Nothing really injured except my pride, fortunately - just a couple of
good bruises. And the Garmin never touched the ground. That's why I've
got bruises!

Iva & Vixen
2004 Classic Red
No more winkin' Miata