Old December 21st 05, 05:03 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Default 1996-2000 3.0L belt juming problem fixed!

Like I said before, too bad your too late with a fix, Chrysler designed a
fix TSB for older 3.0s already, it includes a shield being installed on the
right side to keep out snow and rain, here is a quote from another message
group reguarding the 'older' 3.0's, Just call the chrysler dealer and ask
for service give them ur vin number and ask if the part numbers below apply
to your vehicle.

There is a TSB out to fix this problem and has been out for a long time. It
involves installing a redesigned shield and retainers. TSB 07-03-94 Rev.A
Quantity
Part No.
Description

1