Old November 2nd 09, 07:06 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
PlowBoy[_3_]

Default I re-started my membership and need help

well,

McP didnt see it the way I see it. hell, I dont know how many times I have
hired a company, that half assed something... about all of them. This is
IT after all.

Do you know the difference between a Automobile salesman, and a
Software/hardware salesman?

--- Ill let you guess then post it