Old August 20th 05, 04:23 PM
Dirtroadie

Default Fuel injectors

I have been searching but have not been able to find information
relating to the difference in electrically operated fuel injectors.

I understand that there can be a difference in flow rate.
(And I would love to find data which would allow identifying the flow
rates of various injectors and/or manufacturer's specs)

Other than differnces in flow rate, I am a loss to explain why there
are so many different injectors, why sometimes the same injector may be
used on engines of different capacity and why similar or nearly
identical engines may use different injectors.

What characteristics does an injector have other than flow rate
and duration of opening (controlled by the computer)?

TIA
DR