Old December 2nd 05, 04:59 PM posted to alt.autos.audi

Default a6

You mean oil temperature? There is definitely something wrong if yours is
showing 180 degrees celsius. My temperature meter starts from 60 degrees,
and normal is somewhere around 80 degrees when engine is warm, if I remember
correct. Could the oil temperature sensor be faulty? I don't know where it
gets the reading .

Regards, Sami