Old December 1st 05, 04:20 PM posted to alt.autos.audi

Default a6

thanxs for all your eplies they have been a great help i never meant to
cause an arguement over fog lights though ;o) i do have another question
though the oil indicator on the dashboard goes all the way over to the red
mark i think it on 180 degrees or something is this correct
thanxs stef
"Stef" > wrote in message
> just got an audi a6 its my first audi and i wish i had got one long ago

but
> can anyone answer a couple of questions please..
> there are 2 rear fog light lenses either side of the number plate but only
> one light comes on is this correct the garage tell me it is.
> what is the asr how and when should it be used..
> its the 2.5 tdi v6 1999 how often should i change the oil and get a

service