Old May 8th 12, 05:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
twk

Default The Perfect 10?

In article
" > wrote:

> Nice to see the Americans representing themselves well -- as the ZR-1
> and Terminator Cobra both sound absolutely wicked. The Terminator,
> with that Kenne Bell blower, is so evil sounding it could play the
> soundtrack for a scary movie.
>
> The Gallardo and Porshe Carera GT also sound fabulous.
>
> Take a listen.
>
> http://www.autoweek.com/article/2012...WS01/120509873
>
> Patrick

Ha ha! You might be right. I loved the cobra's super charger whine! Damn!
The vette wasn't bad either. Both unmistakable American sounding cars.

Well, then I listened to the honda... Sounded like an over revving chain
saw on steroids, with a card board megaphone muffler. Sorry honda. The
Japs just don't make a single car I really like. This one had the
cheesiest sound of the group.

What can I say? I drive a mustang. A v6. With GT take-offs.
Damn my budget!

Didn't bother listening to the lambo. They don't interest me at all.
I liked the zonda. Porsche & Ferraris all sound good.

The sound quality wasn't the best on all the vids. I'll bet they'd all
sound impressive in person. (except the honda) Bwahahaha.

The cobra wins my vote for #1 sound.

--
For all you know this message was...
Sent via an exclusive network, on a snobby portable computing device.