Old March 10th 11, 11:45 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Mr T

Default 15 years later..

On Mar 6, 6:55*pm, (Andrew MacPherson)
wrote:
> (Jack Sampson) wrote:
> > Shame it died off, real shame.

Hey, we get spammed about 3d walkthroughs ... that's something .. not
racing related though ..

> I'm trying my best to keep up the CPR, but my arms get tired, ok? I tell you what,
> I promise to buy Shift 2 after all, and rant about it when it's a complete
> disappointment. That should stop rigor mortis setting in for a little longer.
>
> Now I have a PS3 I'll also be trying to buy that Nascar title which is out soon....
> it looks like it might be fun even for someone who prefers the occasional right
> turn. Someone on VirtualR said it would only be out in the USA though. Hopefully
> they're wrong.
>
> Andrew McP

From what I've seen the new Nascar game will be very arcade like. They
talk about realism (as they all do) but quite often it's just hype to
get the armchair wannabe racers thinking they can actually drive a
race car. I hope Shift 2 will be different like they've been promoting
but I wouldn't be putting any money on it.

Mike.