Old March 6th 11, 08:55 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Andrew MacPherson[_2_]

Default 15 years later..

(Jack Sampson) wrote:

> Shame it died off, real shame.

I'm trying my best to keep up the CPR, but my arms get tired, ok? I tell you what,
I promise to buy Shift 2 after all, and rant about it when it's a complete
disappointment. That should stop rigor mortis setting in for a little longer.

Now I have a PS3 I'll also be trying to buy that Nascar title which is out soon....
it looks like it might be fun even for someone who prefers the occasional right
turn. Someone on VirtualR said it would only be out in the USA though. Hopefully
they're wrong.

Andrew McP